Friday, March 14, 2008

So, her name is Tique...

I finally have the right name for the female active duty foster cat, it's Tique (Tiki). I emailed the owner and she got right back to me with lots of information about Tique and Josh. The parents are in Guam and she says it's beautiful but she misses her cats and is grateful the Humane Society does fostering for military men and women. I still don't have a picture of Tique because she doesn't come out much yet. I'm sure she will eventually, but until then, I'll keep laying on the floor and try to pet her while she's taking refuge under the futon. Josh has ventured out of the room a bit and has smacked Ditto through the baby gate. I imagine the first swat where he has his claws out, Ditto will learn not to mess with him! Victoria visits their room every day and is making friends.