Monday, May 12, 2008

A wee little update -

Well, I took Havoc (renamed Maverick) back last Friday and he was adopted out on Saturday! He didn't wreak too much havoc for being a puppy so I thought Maverick was a better name. I'm sure he'll make his new family happy, even when he pee's on the pillows or dog beds!

Blade is starting to adjust pretty well. I watch him like a hawk when he's in the house because he just doesn't understand "go potty" yet. He broke down the baby gates two days in a row and roamed the house all day which was not good. Needless to say, they don't get so much house room now because he can't be trusted. I'm hoping he gets adopted soon because I'm out of town Memorial Day weekend with my hounds and he'll have to go to a sitter if he's still with me. The good thing is that the Adopt a Greyhound folks will find someone to watch him.

Heading to New Mexico to see Jen on Friday afternoon. I'm also doing the Santa Fe Century bike ride which should be good. We're going to see Cirque de Soleil too, sounds like a busy weekend to me!